**SC Cleared** Senior Oracle Finance Functional Consultant. Warrington. 6 Months Contract.
Senior Oracle Finance Consultant with current SC Clearance** required to work with the Finance Team aiding in the delivery of multiple complex changes for a Central Government department.
- To own modular Solution Delivery to Clients
- To help to facilitate [Solution Design] workshops with client representatives
- Aid in the co-ordination of build activities into multiple test environments
- Ensure all documentation is up to date and secured in the Configuration Management System (Dimensions)
- Work alongside the other Finance Team members.
- Oracle ERP applications R11.5.10 and R12 Functional experience
- Detailed understanding of the Oracle E-Business Suite in at least one of the following modules; General Ledger, Accounts Payables, Payments, eBusiness Tax, Accounts Receivables, Advanced Collections, Cash Management, Fixed Assets, iExpenses
- Oracle ERP R12 Functional experience
- Creation of Test Scripts and carrying out Tests
- Able to translate Client requirements into solution design and functional configuration
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Adaptable/Flexible and willing to take on additional tasks on an as-required basis
- Able to effectively manage own work schedule with minimum supervision
Please apply to email@example.com
** SC Clearance must be current due to the nature of the role and time constraints
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.