|Job Title:||*SC Cleared DevOps|
|Contact Name:||Elizabeth Gilpin|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
**SC Cleared Lead DevOps Engineer. Basingstoke. Contract role.
My client a global IT outsourcing company require an experienced DevOps Engineer to build a new DevOps function. Responsible for developing a set of consistent and repeatable DevOps processes and tooling ensuring availability, automation in an agile CI/CD delivery both on premise and in the cloud.
Mandatory Skills Required:
- A demonstrable understanding of the full Software Delivery Lifecycle
- Has demonstrable experience delivering high availability auto scaling containerised deployments in AWS or Azure
- Has experience working closely with IT Operations, IT Development and IT Service teams to promote DevOps culture.
- In depth understanding of continuous integration, continuous delivery, software configuration management, version control and release management.
Ideally experience in a mix of some of the below technologies:
- Cloud Computing services, specifically AWS or Microsoft Azure
- Version control solutions, specifically Git, GitHub, and SVN
- DevOps methods (integration & automation)
- Continuous integration, continuous delivery/deployment tooling such as Jenkins/Drone
- Configuration management tooling such as Ansible and Puppet
- Automated tested tools such as Selenium
- Collaboration tooling such as Atlassian toolset
- Containerisation orchestration such as Kubernetes, ECS, ACS or similar
- Good knowledge and hands on experience of Database technologies such as Postgres, AWS RDS
- Working within Scrum, Kanban or Lean methodologies
- Good knowledge and hands on experience of Windows and Linux based operating systems
Due to the secure nature of the role the successful candidate will require SC clearance prior to starting.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.