*SC Cleared Cyber Security Architect
I am recruiting for an experienced Cyber Security Architect to work on a number of exciting projects within Defence on a permanent basis.
As the Cyber Security Architect you will take a key role in a customer facing team, you will support the delivery of secure systems into sensitive government departments - working with the solution architects to deliver a high assurance service and assuring accreditation from design to delivery. You will need a track record of working on sensitive government projects together with a broad understanding of security technologies and how they are applied. You will need to take responsibility for the security aspects, working with the customer and colleagues to understand and manage risk through appropriate methods to deliver an excellent customer experience.
We are looking for experience of;
- Relevant Industry Certifications - CCP preferred
- Defence sector experience, including a good understanding of the constraints imposed by JSP440 and JSP604
- Knowledge and experience of HMG Security Accreditation and governance processes
- Strong IA knowledge and experience of working to the highest levels of HMG security
- Strong communication and technical writing skills
- Well-developed leadership, management and consulting skills
- Thorough knowledge of security technologies and associated products
- Expert in risk methodologies and tools
- Customer and business focused
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and ensure successful delivery
**Due to the secure nature of this role the successful candidate will require SC clearance prior to starting.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.