About the role
Our client is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Through their dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, they have established end-to-end advantages information system management and cloud computing. Their products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
We are looking for a Project Manager to join a Data Center team for our end client.
Nature of services
Project/Programme management: All services required for the definition and management of ICT projects and/or large ICT programmes, including Web projects, for the development and implementation of information systems or Websites, as well as operational services meeting identified business or operational needs, within agreed parameters of cost, timescales, and quality.
The following list of tasks applies to this reference profile. This list is not exhaustive and may evolve in time, also depending on the type of assignment:
- Definition and maintenance of project plans and strategies
- Analysis and definition of objectives
- Risk analysis and management
- Definition and management of communication plans and quality plans
- Definition of project organisation structures, human and financial resources
- Estimation of timescales
- Change management
- Issue and problem management
- Monitoring of project activities and resource usage
- Provision of guidance for project team(s)
- Quality control
- Participation in functional and technical working groups
- Project Management in large Data Centre projects (Mandatory)
- Implementation of secure infrastructures or projects for public organisations (Desirable)
- Project Management certification (PMI, Prince 2, or equivalent) (Mandatory)
- Project Management methodologies: PMI, PRINCE2, or equivalent (Mandatory)
- Quality Management methodologies (Desirable)
- Risk Management methodologies (Desirable)
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.