Stakeholder Manager - EMEIA - Contract
My client is one of the worlds leading technology and innovation specialists who is keen to employ a highly experienced Stakeholder Manager to strengthen current Stakeholder engagements within a major Automation and Transformation project across EMEIA. This will be a long term contract position with flexible location as EMEIA travel will be required.
The role holder will own the stakeholder management working across EMEIA and ensuring all stakeholders are brought into the Automation journey and the agreed business benefits. You will be responsible for supporting Automation workstream and driving the right level of engagements between all parties ensuring success for the workstream and stakeholders.
The Stakeholder Manager will also lead the interlocks between these parties to gain agreement on the benefits, supports the deployment team through the initiation and discovery ensuring agreement of all parties with reference to the benefits and being the escalation point for the stakeholders into the programme.
You will ideally need the following skill set:
- Stakeholder Management - ability to build and develop effective relationship across boundaries.
- Proven leadership skills - ability to motivate, mentor and manage others Effective team player - creates strong morale and spirit in the team to succeed in difficult environments
- Flexibility - ability to multi-task, adapt to change and manage a fast-paced high stress environment
- Hands-on - willingness and ability to work the details; demonstrated ability with implementing and managing issues and initiatives
- Communication Skills - excellent written and verbal communication skills Dealing with ambiguity - ability to make progress in situations where required details aren't always available
Please send your CV in response to this advert or to Patrick.McNamara@ProjectPeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.