SRAN Coordinator (m/f) - Hanover, Berlin/Dresden, Munich, Dortmund/Ratingen
SRAN Coordinator (m/f) - Stuttgart, Hanover, Berlin/Dresden, Munich, Dortmund/Ratingen
I am currently recruiting for a SRAN Coordinator (m/f) to join a mobile telecommunications company on a 3 month rolling contract.
- Define and optimize the SRAN process
- Act as single point of contact for deliveries in scope
- Ensure all deliverables SLAs and timelines are met
- Manage day to day project communication within all stakeholders and produce relevant reports accurately and in a timely manner at the agreed frequency
- Manage the relevant 3rd parties' suppliers, involving agreements, planning, timelines and quality of deliverables
- Produce detailed project plans highlighting dependencies
- Adhere to relevant escalation processes whenever needed
- Monitor the program/project ensuring issues are resolved in a timely manner and the appropriate corrective actions are implemented
- Civil Works experience
- Customer facing and subcontractor management experience
- Fluent German and English
Please note due to the volume of applications we receive it is unfortunately not always possible to respond to each application.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.