We are looking for an experienced SRAN Coordinator to join our clients team in Stuttgart.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Act as single point of contact for deliveries in scope.
- Ensure all deliverables SLAs and timelines are met.
- Manage day to day project communication within all stakeholders and produce relevant reports accurately and in a timely manner at the agreed frequency.
- Manage the relevant 3rd parties' suppliers, involving agreements, planning, timelines and quality of deliverables.
- Produce detailed project plans highlighting dependencies.
- Adhere to relevant escalation processes whenever needed.
- Monitor the program/project ensuring issues are resolved in a timely manner and the appropriate corrective actions are implemented.
- Site acquisition skills
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Civil Works experience
- Customer facing and subcontractor management experience
- Knowledge of Vodafone projects is an advantage
- Fluent German and conversational English
If this role sounds right for you, apply today or send your CV directly to Eva.Graf@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.