Great new role open for an SRAN Coordinator within telecoms, to work for a Market leading Multi-National telecoms company based in Stuttgart, Germany. This will be an initial 3 month contract position with competitive rates on offer. Candidates must be fluent German speakers. Travelling will be involved with this role around the clients base region in Germany.
- Define and optimize the SRAN process
- Act as single point of contact for deliveries in scope.
- Ensure all deliverables SLAs and timelines are met.
- Manage day to day project communication within all stakeholders and produce relevant reports accurately and in a timely manner at the agreed frequency.
- Manage the relevant 3rd parties' suppliers, involving agreements, planning, timelines and quality of deliverables.
- Produce detailed project plans highlighting dependencies.
- Adhere to relevant escalation processes whenever needed.
- Monitor the program/project ensuring issues are resolved in a timely manner and the appropriate corrective actions are implemented.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.