Specialist Project Planner - Warrington - Contract Role
Job purpose & accountabilities:
- Contract PMO Specialist Planner required for 5 days a week based in our Warrington office with the current Programme Team.
- Planner to work alongside PMO Manager and Portfolio Manager to bring additional discipline and rigour into Planning Management
- There is a requirement to work closely with the Portfolio Manager in order to provide an overall (resourced) Portfolio Plan in order to ensure that appropriate resources are being allocated and to maintain a forward look.
- Weekly MI will be required on resourcing and dependency management.
- Close collaboration will be required with the Portfolio Manager and the Planner will be expected to be embedded within the team to achieve these outcomes.
- A certain degree of scheduling and PM support will also be required to embed the process.
- Candidates will need to demonstrate a clear level of planning control, governance and reporting with previous experience together with general PMO delivery.
- Microsoft Project 2013
- Microsoft Office 2013 suite of products.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.