Solution Design Implementation Support - Datacentre/Admin
Recruiting immediately and on a permanent basis, for a fantastic client in the Shoreditch area of London, who are looking for someone with Solution Design Implementation Support experience.
The purpose of this role is to provide support to a Solution Design expert, with implementation tasks relating to the delivery of implementations. It is key that administrative support is provided accurately within scope and timeframe with a keen eye for detail.
This role is 70% admin vs 30% technical, so the successful candidate will be well versed across both diciplines.
- Acts as a point of contact for implementation questions during setup stage dealing with customer queries
- Can accurately quote customers for additional requirements during implementations with some assistance
- Experience working/managing contractors
- Tracks customer orders, liaises with different departments to achieve contract commencement and agreed SLA's
- Customer focused with ability to listen and able understand technical requirements in a co-location environment to a basic level
- Updates operations, CIM, finance systems with new customer information from new installs and customer churns
- Will exhaust all their ideas to problem solve where required and work independently where possible yet can work within a team where required.
- Data Centre background with basic knowledge of DC products (cabling, cabinets, pdu's, some hardware understanding and cooling basics)
- Strong admin experience, with good attention to detail
- Previous experience in an administrative or technical role within private commercial sector
- Good understanding of Microsoft office suite
- Diligent, organised and efficient with an eye for fine detail
- Trustworthy, keen and ability to communicate to variety of people
- This role is 70% admin vs 30% technical
- Can manage various projects simultaneously
- Has a can do attitude and is driven to succeed to best of their ability
- Good understanding of Microsoft office applications (e.g. Excel)
In order to apply for the role, please email your most recent CV to Richard.Gallagher@projectpeople.com and your application will be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.