Solutions Architect - Telecoms - Berkshire - Contract.
A leading mobile telecoms company is searching for a Solution Architect to join their team in Berkshire on a contract basis.
The Solution Architect will work across a variety of projects at different stages of the life-cycle. You will be responsible for scoping and concepts through to designing solutions and delivery.
You will be interfacing into multiple stakeholders therefore excellent communication and relationship management skills are essential, combined with a thorough technical background that will have incorporated complex projects across multiple domains as a technical lead with responsibility for the end to end design and delivery assurance.
Demonstrable knowledge of four or more of the areas below:
- Mobile Data Core architecture - 3G / 4G (LTE)
- Mobile Voice Core architecture - 3G / 4G (LTE)
- Mobile Network Service Control layer and Messaging
- RAN - 3G / 4G (LTE)
- Traffic Enforcement/Management Solutions
- IP & Transmission
- ABC architectures (Administration, Billing & Customer Care)
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.