|Job Title:||Solution Architect/Consultant (OT/Operational Technology/SCADA)|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Solution Architect/Consultant (SCADA, OT, Operational Technology, Data Centres, Infrastructure, Virtualisation, Storage, Networks, Utilities, Water Sector) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 2 months rolling contract, to be based in Warrington, Cheshire with two days home working.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Must have utilities, water waste/water sector experience with excellent client facing experience
- Must have experience on Operational Technology (OT) domain, in addition to SCADA experience
- Experience with standard components of technical infrastructure at all layers, such as Data Centre / infrastructure technologies (virtualisation; storage area networks); telecommunications, enterprise service buses, backup technologies
- IT Professional with domain expertise on technical solutions design and development, ideally online platforms
- Experience of designing systems characterised by high levels of risk, impact and business or technical complexity
- Experience working with agile methodologies and frameworks
- Strong HLD & LLD experience
- Development of use cases / stories within a customer environment
- Translation of use cases / stories to executable technical designs
- Development of documentation based on engineering standards
- Practical experience on web-based workflow platforms and multi-tier architectures
- BCS (or other) Solution Architect certified or equivalent
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassandrebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.