|Job Title:||Solution Architect (SCADA, Datacentre, Storage, Nextworks)|
|Duration:||2 Months +|
|Contact Name:||Leanne Summers|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Solution Architect - Contract - Warrington, Cheshire.
A global IT services company is searching for a Solution Architect to join their team in Warrington, Cheshire on a contract basis. This position will offer the opportunity to work from home two days per week.
Candidates should have experience of SCADA, OT, Operational Technology, Data Centres, Infrastructure, Virtualisation, Storage, Networks and Utilities.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Must have utilities, water waste/water sector experience with excellent client facing experience
- Must have experience on Operational Technology (OT) domain, in addition to SCADA experience
- Experience with standard components of technical infrastructure at all layers, such as Data Centre / infrastructure technologies (virtualisation; storage area networks); telecommunications, enterprise service buses, backup technologies
- IT Professional with domain expertise on technical solutions design and development, ideally online platforms
- Experience of designing systems characterised by high levels of risk, impact and business or technical complexity
- Experience working with agile methodologies and frameworks
- Strong HLD & LLD experience
- Development of use cases / stories within a customer environment
- Translation of use cases / stories to executable technical designs
- Development of documentation based on engineering standards
- Practical experience on web-based workflow platforms and multi-tier architectures
- BCS (or other) Solution Architect certified or equivalent
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.