OSS Solution Architect
OSS Solution Architect required for a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider.
My client have established end-to-end advantages in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing, with products and solutions deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
6 month contract assignment, to start ASAP in Berkshire.
- Use collaboration to develop consensus and buy in from all IT staff on technology and software architecture
- Work with the Principal Architect and business stakeholders to gain understanding of organization strategy key to developing responsive, resilient, and innovative architectures
- Collaborate with the Principal Architect to develop technical architecture for assigned business solutions in telecom domain around OSS (Business/Service/Network Management) and integration to external services
- Engage in the design and development of OSS interface architecture using SOA/ESB, Microservices and legacy patterns.
- Analyse system elements, (software, monitoring, reporting functions and capabilities, integration architecture, and processes) with recommendations for appropriate changes according to pre-identified requirements.
- Translate technical requirements into system, application, and process designs identifying functional requirements and lead the identification, justification and design of the OSS interface solution
- Accurately communicate pertinent information
- Assist in the development and implementation of quality improvement efforts
- Solve problems and makes decisions on a daily basis relative to architecture responsibilities
- Exemplify the desired culture and philosophies of the organization
You will use technologies and approaches including:
- Microservices Architecture
- Spring Boot
- Web Services
- ESB technologies, TIBCO is preferred
- SQL databases
- OSS Stack(Network Rollout/ Network Optimization/Network Operation)
Required Skills / Experience
- 8-10 years related hands-on experience in large scale design for OSS service based applications in a Java/J2EE, Oracle, SOA environment
- Experience developing Services Oriented Architectures (SOA), with a keen understanding of proper architecture principles that support Microservices architecture
- Strong understanding of DevOps principles
- Ability to collaborate well with technical and non-technical staff
- Expertise in analysing Business requirements, lead JAD sessions, develop design and development specifications, and Use Cases contributing to overall quality delivery.
- Hands-on experience in developing Microservices in a container, orchestration, CI/CD based environment
- Highly skillful in OSS system architecture, designs, specifications for service provisioning, design, and configuration
- Experience with multiple Network technologies (MW, Optical, IP, MPLS, Ethernet, Wireless)
- Experienced in Telecom/OSS system(Assurance domain or P&E domain) and integrations associated with them
- Working knowledge of infrastructure including servers, storage, firewalls, load balancers, routers and so on.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Data Centre Strategy Architect - Data Centre, Cooling, Power, E
Location: South East England, England
(PAM) Privileged Access Management Consultant (CyberArk)
Location: Dunstable, Bedfordshire
Salary: Daily Rate
.NET Developer - ASP.NET - MVC - Central London
Location: London, England
Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Project Support Engineers x3
Location: Corsham, Wiltshire
Software Reliability Engineer
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: competitive market rate