Solution Architect/ IoT Architect
My client is urgently looking to recruit a Solution Architect in the IOT space to provide knowledge and experience to support the business.
The Solution Architect/ IoT Architect is needed to address business opportunities to meet the strategy defined by the office.
Description of project:
The role is created to provide support to the office of the CTO and pre-sales in the Design and Development of an IOT Platform.
The successful applicant will be required to deliver the following;
- Turning ideas into designs in the creation of AoD, AAN, HLD, LLD.
- Turning those designs into deliverables through team working with the development and test organisations, in addition to working closely also with pre-sales and the CTO organisation to engage with clients and bids to deliver best in class outcomes.
The role looks for a diverse set of skills as defined below due to the very nature of the solutions to be provided.
Job purpose & accountabilities:
- To deliver IOT solutions designs to meet business and development demands.
- Engaging with CTO, Pre-Sales and Sales organisations, internal and external customers and development and implementation/operational teams to enable the delivery of high quality, right first time solution designs that address business and customer requirements.
- Must have a proven track record in the successful delivery of multiple projects and solutions.
- RFID, Zwave, Sigfox, Zigbee, LoRa Alliance, Bluetooth
Connectivity and Device Management
IOT applications delivered through
- Wearable Technologies
- Industrial sensors
- Environmental sensors
- Process Automation
- Big Data
Security Services (Encryption)
Good Communication Skills
Good Organisation Skills
Service Management Experience
- Service Desk
Innovative outlook and ability to drive it through
For further information please forward your up to date CV.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.