Solution Architect (Binary Tree/Active Directory/ADFS/Azure/Exchange) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 6 month contract, to be based in London.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Must have extensive and recent Binary Tree architecture experience
- ADPro and Exchange Pro Certified or equivalent
- Active Directory
- Experience of leading planning and design for Active Directory/Exchange migration process using Binary Tree
- Experience of leading infrastructure requirements, daily migration process and controls to be followed
- End to end Architecture experience leading the build, implementation and testing of the Binary Tree environment.
- Review and sign off of draft scripts that have been developed and manage the daily migrations
- Pre-Review, agree and run daily migration scripts
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.