I have 2 great contract positions open for Solution Architects to come on-board and work for a Global IT company based in Solihull . This will be a 6 month contract position with competitive rates on offer.
*Tangible feedback from customers and/or sales that major technical project definitions have influenced investment decisions. Regularly has technical strategies, architectures and proposals, incorporating trade-offs from the original specification, accepted by the relevant Business Approval review, without any requirement for significant proposal changes.
* Authors design and test documents for large, complex solution developments, incorporating strategic level risks and remedies and manages a large design team to achieve documented handover criteria.
* Can evidence a leading role in the development of new offerings.
* Documented feedback, from customers and/or sales, that IT strategies and architecture for significant areas of the customers' business have been developed as a result of working with the customer to understand their business strategy.
* Authors high level design documents for major solutions, managing design requirements and implementation teams and maintains an audit trail for an effective design control process.
* Delivers presentations and "white papers" on the impact of emerging technologies to senior customer and the client's business representatives.
* Regular contribution to, and user of, company knowledge repositories and events.
* Authority. Defines major technical projects for customers or the client, influencing their view of acceptable investment level. Determines strategies, architectures and proposals.
* Shapes technical proposals to be acceptable to the customer and may make solution/service trade-offs.
* Cost and risk. May manage a large design team, defining the approach to larger/more complex solution development and acceptance testing, and identifying strategic level risks and remedies.
* Influence. Determines the approach to whole classes of business, leading and influencing others in the development of new offerings.
* Business development. Works with customers to understand their business strategy and develop IT strategies and architecture for significant areas of their business.
* Requirements and design. Manages a team to agree customer requirements and produce the design, setting high level criteria for the design of major solutions and exercising design control over the implementation.
* Thought leadership. Communicates the impact of emerging technologies on customer and the client's business to senior level customers and the client's businesses.
* Knowledge re-use. Shares knowledge with colleagues and makes useful additions to the client's knowledge
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Solaris Solution Architect - SC Cleared
Location: Telford, Shropshire
Salary: Daily Rate
Customer Application Architect - Mcommerce
Location: Berkshire, England
Microsoft Collaboration Lead Architect (Skype)
Location: England, England
Salary: Market rates
VMWare Architect - DV Cleared
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Applications Architect - WebSphere - SC Cleared
Location: Corsham, Wiltshire