|Job Title:||Software Test Engineer - Tester - Space Division - Bristol|
|Salary:||£30000 - £60000 per annum|
|REF:||SCI- Tester2 - Space_1544194315|
|Contact Name:||Patrick McNamara|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Software Test Engineer - Tester - Space Division - Bristol
Our clients work contributes to controlling satellites observing the Earth's weather systems and their Space Division is now looking for enthusiastic, ambitious test engineers to augment their Satellite Ground Systems development teams in Bristol.
The Software Test Engineer role will include working directly with the software development teams to implement the detailed test programme and support deployment and testing at the integration site and ultimately at the spacecraft control centres.
You must have the following skill set to be considered:
- The candidate must have a software engineering or software test background with experience of formal test programmes including verification and validation. An understanding and appreciation of good software development practices is essential, including the contribution to software documentation.
- The candidate must be able to work in a collaborative team environment.
- It is expected that the role will include customer interaction, so the successful candidate will be fluent in English and confident in their role in representing the company.
Skills that are desirable but not essential include:
- Experience in the use of Java within TDD and BDD toolsets
- Understanding and experience of Continuous Integration
- Understanding of verification and validation, particularly from a customer perspective
- Requirements engineering.
- Experience of working in different levels of Software Testing Lifecycle including UAT
- Automation: User experience with web based and desktop based applications tools
- Experience with Linux
- Experience of working on test management and bug tracking tools
- Experience of producing test documentation including test scenarios, test results reports
All candidates must be eligible to work in the UK and must be able to obtain Security Clearance.
If you are interested in making an application please contact Patrick McNamara on 0117 9087000 or send an up to date version of your CV in response to this advert.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
QA Implementation Test Lead
Location: London, England
Recruiters - Bristol - no cold calling or business development
Location: Bristol City Centre, Bristol
Salary: PMI, Bonuses,Commission,25 days holiday
Mandarin Speaking IT Support Engineer
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
First Line Network Support Engineer
Location: Solihull, West Midlands
Senior DevOps Engineer - SC Cleared
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire