A leading telco organisation in Berkshire are recruiting for a Software/OSS Project Manager to work with them on a three month rolling contract basis. This role sits within a dedicated Performance Insight team which supports software and OSS related projects around OSS systems.
- Work with the Programme Manager to ensure project output is aligned with the overall programme direction.
- Work with key stakeholders to define activities to achieve and deliver required output.
- Develop and seek approval for project budget and business case.
- Manage third party system integrators.
- Monitor and control all outsourced and internal labour, material and OPEX costs.
- Maintain and update RAID logs.
- Monitor cross functional project team performance.
- Control project timelines and communicate changes appropriately.
- Work with Business and Technology teams to ensure business strategy and project requirements are understood.
- Recognised project management qualification.
- Project management experience within a mobile technology organisation.
- Technical knowledge of OSS and/or Performance systems.
- Experience within a commercial or business change delivery environment to a high working level.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Demonstrable experience of managing project timelines, budgets and teams.
- Strong communicator.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.