As an ITAM (IT Software Asset Management) SLD Analyst you will be expected to proactively support clients within the ITAM Managed Service to optimise and manage their assets e.g. Software and Hardware. Through monthly workshops, scheduled reviews and proactive activities you will work closely with clients to ensure they obtain the maximum value from their investment.
- Form trusted advisor relationships with key ITAM (IT Software Asset Management) clients.
- Utilise an industry leading asset management solution to proactively manage client's software and hardware estate.
- Conduct agreement entitlement entry/configuration into a license management solution.
- Provide support and resource to the SLD consultant team.
- Provide proactive asset optimisation reporting as part of a scheduled service.
- Assist clients in new infrastructure planning, through in-depth estate analysis and recommendations of licensing solutions.
- Host client workshops to provide an overview of the monthly service reporting.
- Work with internal teams to provide advice and guidance for new technologies such as Cloud infrastructure.
- Assist the team in compiling full licensing positions and optimisation reports for multiple software vendors, with the opportunity to progress into full ownership of the project.
- Provide ad hoc support and best practice guidance to clients.
Skills & Experience
- Previous exposure to software and hardware infrastructure and terminology.
- Experience of software vendors licensing models.
- You will also be expected to have, or work towards the Microsoft SAM MCP qualification.
Nice to have
- Full driving licence and own car.
- Experience working with Software license management solutions such as Snow Software would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of license management, ITIL processes and discovery tools.
- Experience with building effective license positions.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Service Desk Agent (1st Line Support)
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Salary: Market rates
First Line Service Desk Agent (Customer Service) - Fujitsu
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Salary: Up to £10.19 per hour
SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (Retail, travel, e-commerce)
Location: Oxfordshire, England
Software Test Engineer - Tester - Space Division - Bristol
Location: Bristol, England
Salary: £30000 - £60000 per annum
First Line Support - On-going Contract
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: £18000 - £21000 per annum