Our client, based in the Ipswich, are one of the leading network, telecommunications and mobile technology companies in the world. They are looking for an experienced C# Software Developer to join their existing team, who will be, responsible for build efficient systems that serve user needs along with maintaining existing systems.
- Troubleshoot and maintain existing software systems.
- Build specifications based on requirements.
- Produce clean and efficient code based on specifications.
- Verify and deploy programs and systems internally.
- Gather and evaluate user feedback to recommend improvements.
- Very good communication using written and spoken English.
- Provide professional levels of support to end users.
- Strong OOP technique and good technical knowledge of SQL Server DBA functions.
- Professional experience in designing and building software to a professional standard.
- A degree in a relevant science or engineering related subject
- C++, WPF/MVVM
- Knowledge of any Manufacturing Execution Systems (e.g cmNavigoMES)
If you are interested in applying, please call Jack on 0118 928 5550 or send your latest CV to Jack.firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Network Support Engineer - Migration Network Engineer
Location: Solihull, West Midlands
2nd Line Desktop/Deskside/Service Desk/Support Engineer
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
2nd Line/Desktop/Deskside/Service Desk/Support Engineer -Retail
Location: Kettering, Northamptonshire
Wintel Engineer - Infrastructure / Gateway Design
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
2nd Line Network Engineer - PERM
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Salary: Up to £25000 per annum + 15% shift allowance