Our client, based in the Ipswich, are one of the leading network, telecommunications and mobile technology companies in the world. They are looking for an experienced C# Software Developer to join their existing team, who will be, responsible for build efficient systems that serve user needs along with maintaining existing systems.
- Troubleshoot and maintain existing software systems.
- Build specifications based on requirements.
- Produce clean and efficient code based on specifications.
- Verify and deploy programs and systems internally.
- Gather and evaluate user feedback to recommend improvements.
- Very good communication using written and spoken English.
- Provide professional levels of support to end users.
- Strong OOP technique and good technical knowledge of SQL Server DBA functions.
- Professional experience in designing and building software to a professional standard.
- A degree in a relevant science or engineering related subject
- C++, WPF/MVVM
- Knowledge of any Manufacturing Execution Systems (e.g cmNavigoMES)
If you are interested in applying, please call Jack on 0118 928 5550 or send your latest CV to Jack.email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Software / Platform Architect (SaaS)
Location: Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Junior Software Architect - Saas Platforms
Location: Hertfordshire, England
Location: Oxfordshire, England
Senior Security Engineer
Location: Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
BAU Desktop Engineer
Location: Newbury, Berkshire
Salary: Daily Rate