Our client, based in the Ipswich, are one of the leading network, telecommunications and mobile technology companies in the world. They are looking for an experienced C# Software Developer to join their existing team, who will be, responsible for build efficient systems that serve user needs along with maintaining existing systems.
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications.
- Verify and deploy programs and systems.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software.
- Gather and evaluate user feedback.
- Recommend and execute improvements.
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting.
- Communicate and build specifications based on customer requirements.
- Provide professional levels of support to end users.
- C#, SQL, HTML/CSS, Source Control.
- Strong technical knowledge.
- Professional experience designing/building software to a professional standard.
- Degree in relevant subject.
- C++, R Statistical Packages, Python.
- 5 years' experience designing/building software to a professional standard.
- Proven ability to work under own initiative with attention to detail and to stop when advice is required.
- Able to work calmly under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- A level-headed, proactive team player and good communicator.
If you are interested in applying, please call Jack on 0118 928 5550 or send your latest CV to Jack.firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Full Stack Software Developer
Location: Bristol, England
Location: London, England
Structural Design Engineer
Location: Berkshire, England
Passive Infrastructure Design Assurance Engineer
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Network Engineer - SC Cleared
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire