New position open for a Software Engineer with a minimum of 2 years' software building experience to come on-board and work for a market leading global IT and Telecommunications company, based in Ipswich. This will be an initial 6 month contract with competitive rates on offer
- Source Control
- Strong technical knowledge.
- 2-3 years' experience designing/building software to a professional standard.
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications.
- Verify and deploy programs and systems.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software.
- Gather and evaluate user feedback.
- Recommend and execute improvements.
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting.
- Communicate and build specifications based on customer requirements.
- Provide professional levels of support to end users
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Network Engineer - Contract - Portsmouth - Cisco
Location: Portsmouth, Hampshire
CheckPoint Architect - Security Architect - Firewall Engineer
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
Digital QA Analyst
Location: Berkshire, England
Digital Content Producer
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
Salary: competitive day rate
Azure Network Specialist - Azure - Network - Bracknell
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire