Social Media Manager (In-House) - Contract
I am recruiting for an exciting contract opportunity on behalf of a leading consumer brand company in Maidenhead for an In-House Social Media Manager. This is an initial 3 month contract and I am looking for someone who is available to start either immediately or on a short notice.
As Social Media Manager you will be working within a close knit team including PR and Social Media Comms team, interacting with the Comms team, SEO, customer comms, Customer Service teams and social media teams. You will be responsible for the development and execution of the social strategy ensuring the best experience for customers across relevant social media platforms in order to generate inbound traffic.
Your role as Social Media Manager will involve:
- Ongoing engagement to key bloggers and influencers to generate brand coverage online, during campaigns and BAU
- Interface with agency partners to maximise impact for the PR and Social Media campaigns, taking responsibility for hitting targets
- Report into business stakeholders with monthly updates on social media progress and campaign targets
- Manage daily conversations on the Twitter feed, Facebook page and blogs
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, designs and strategy
- Provide ongoing advice and recommendations on opportunities to grow the social media presence
- Proven experience in a social media and/or PR role either in-house or agency
- Proactive self-starter able to take the lead
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, able to report into SMT
- Ability to produce clear and concise presentations and reports
- Hands on experience of managing social media platforms and blogger relationships
- Excellent standard of written and spoken English as proof reading will be required
- Experience of managing agencies
If you are interested in this exciting contract opportunity please submit your CV on line or email Salome.Maybanks @ projectpeople.com directly
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.