I currently have a great contract opportunity open for a Social Media Manager with experience in Community Management, Agency management, Campaign Management and Crisis management to come on-board and work for a reputable and vibrant telecommunications company based in Maidenhead with 1 - 2 days travel to London required. This will be a 3 month rolling contract with a competitive salary on offer.
- More than 4 years experience in a social media and/or PR role, either in-house or agency
- An active participation in and solid understanding of social media
- Be a proactive self-starter that doesn`t wait to be asked
- Able to take pragmatic decisions for the good of the cause, even under pressure
- Excellent standard of written and spoken English
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent relationship and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to produce clear and concise presentations and reports
- Hands on experience of managing social media platforms and blogger relationships
- Excellent standard of written and spoken English.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Help to develop and implement a world class PR & Social media programme
- Ongoing engagement and outreach to key bloggers and influencers to generate brand coverage online, during campaigns and as BAU
- Help manage agency partner interface to maximise impact for our PR & Social media campaigns taking responsibility for achieving key social media targets on an annual and campaign basis
- Brief our agency during campaigns to capture feedback and insight
- Share monthly buzz monitoring reports with business stakeholders, manage new briefs into the agency and become a competent user of Radian 6
- Manage daily conversation taking place on the client's Twitter feed, Facebook page and blog
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programmes. Analyse, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximise results and track growth
- Compile monthly buzz reporting and ad-hoc reports
- Develop and manage a conversation calendar that is fully integrated with the PR strategy and programme
- Act as an advocate for Three in social media spaces, engaging in conversations and responding to queries where appropriate.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, design and strategy
- Provide ongoing advice and recommendations on the opportunities to grow our social media presence within marketing and across the business and agree hand-off points between social media comms team and other functions e.g. Retail, Customer Services.
- Help drive an industry leading "always on" newsroom approach to ensure Three is relevant and involved in topical news
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.