Social Media Manager
3 months initial contract
This leading telecoms company are seeking an experienced Social Media Manager to join their team in Berkshire
- Help to develop and implement a world class PR & Social media programme
- Ongoing engagement and outreach to key bloggers and influencers to generate brand coverage online, during campaigns and as BAU
- Help manage agency partner interface to maximise impact for our PR & Social media campaigns taking responsibility for achieving key social media targets on an annual and campaign basis
- Brief our agency during campaigns to capture feedback and insight
- Share monthly buzz monitoring reports with business stakeholders, manage new briefs into the agency and become a competent user of Radian 6
- Manage daily conversation taking place on their Twitter feed, Facebook page and blog
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programmes. Analyse, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximise results and track growth
- Compile monthly buzz reporting and ad-hoc reports
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, design and strategy
You will have previous experience working for a large consumer brand or within an agency working across multiple well known brands.
For more information please apply here or send a CV direct to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.