|Job Title:||Social Media Account Manager (Gaming) - Remote Working|
|Contact Name:||Laura Gallagher|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Social Media Account Manager (Gaming) - Leading Consumer Brand
12 Month Contract
Remote Working (some EU Travel required)
In this role you will be responsible for content output across the clients Twitch, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and Facebook channels. Your responsibilities vary from scheduling, content curation, caption copy and community management. You will work closely with a variety of stakeholders to assist in the management and growth of the clients Gaming channels.
- Managing the posts, and communities throughout the 'Gaming' social media channels, including Twitch, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and Facebook.
- Reporting periodically on changes made to the channels, including audience updates and similar metrics.
- Twitch - Livestream community management, and scheduling and publishing of irregular content with the inclusion of writing title, description, tags, creating thumbnail and community management.
- Twitter - Scheduling and publishing of irregular content writing title, description, tags and community management
- YouTube - Scheduling and publishing of irregular content with the inclusion of editing end cards to video and exporting new asset, writing title, description, tags, creating thumbnail and community management
- Instagram - Scheduling and publishing of daily content with the inclusion of tagging, location identification and hashtag if appropriate. Community Management and Instagram Stories also an essential part of the role also.
- Facebook - Scheduling and publishing of irregular content including athlete tagging, location and hashtag if appropriate.
- Experience publishing content to brand Social Media channel
- Strong knowledge and passion for Esports / Gaming
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Novice video editing skills required
- Strong understanding of Social Media, video consumption patterns, and platform tools
- Passionate, structured and well-organized person
- High-level written English with familiarity of internet trends, content formats, meme culture and gaming language
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please apply today with a copy of your most recent CV.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.