SOC (System on a Chip) Design Engineer. Permanent Position. Bristol.
My client is building world class security capability in Bristol, working with teams and partners internationally to drive the Security Architecture for their Consumer devices. You would be part of the team that will define and prove the robustness and security capability of the next generation of Set Top Boxes, Digital Televisions, IP Cameras and so on. With the growth of IoT, the Bristol based security group will also be key in solving the critical issues around secure upgrade, privacy and trust of this emerging technology.
- Implementation of robust security IPs for integration on a variety of Consumer devices
- Integration or design of Third party security IPs on a variety of Consumer devices
- Hardware test verification for different CAS/DRM use cases.
- 4+ years' experience in security ASIC block design
- Experience in ASIC RTL level coding/verification (Verilog/System Verilog/UVM)
- Experience of System C modelling
- Experience with Test bench, Simulation, Formal Verification etc.
- Experience with Synthesis and Timing Analysis
- Experience with using scripting languages (makefiles/perl/python)
- Knowledge of Cadence and Synopsys EDA tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of security blocks e.g. Security Processor, Cipher, Key ladder, RSA, Hash, Descrambler, TRNG, ARM Trustzone etc.
- Exposure to latest or emerging global CA subsystem requirements.
- Exposure to Protection of Assets e.g. Device Secrets, Content; General Attack vectors e.g. Extraction, Modification and Rollback of assets, Side Channel Attacks, DPA attacks, Device re-purposing and cloning, Fault Injection etc.
- Exposure to External lab certification procedures.
- Knowledge of RISC based CPU architecture and design, especially RISC-V
- Knowledge of spoken and/or written Mandarin.
Electronics related bachelor degree or above
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.