|Job Title:||SOC Manager/Cyber Security Operations Manager (SOC Strategy)|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
SOC Manager/Cyber Security Operations Manager (SOC Strategy) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 6 months rolling contract, to be based in Cardiff, South Wales. The successful candidate will be responsible for the end client's SOC strategy
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Must have extensive experience of managing SOC strategy
- Plan, direct and control the SOC functions and operations.
- Responsible for SOC strategy
- Leading and managing the Security Operations and team of security operational staff members
- Primarily responsible for directing security event monitoring, management and response and cyber intelligence
- Ensuring incident identification, assessment, quantification, reporting, communication, mitigation and monitoring
- Ensuring compliance to policy, process, and procedure adherence and process improvisation to achieve operational objectives
- Revising and develop processes to strengthen the current Security Operations Framework, Review policies and highlight the challenges in managing SLAs
- Responsible for overall use of resources and initiation of corrective action where required for Security Operations Centre
- Ensuring daily management, administration & maintenance of security devices to achieve operational effectiveness
- Ensuring threat management, threat modelling, identify threat vectors and develop use cases for security monitoring
- Creation of reports, dashboards, metrics for SOC operations and presentation
- Co-ordination with stakeholders, build and maintain positive working relationships with them
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Cyber Security Operations Analysts
Location: Langley, Berkshire
Cyber Security Operations Analyst
Location: Langley, Berkshire
Location: Slough, Berkshire
Cyber Security Analyst
Location: Berkshire, England
Principal Network Security Analyst
Location: Reading, Berkshire