SOC Engineer / Security Operations Analyst (SIEM, Firewall, Cyber, ArcSight, LogRhythm, RSA) - Contract - Warrington, Cheshire.
A global IT services company is searching for a number of SOC Engineers / Security Operations Analysts with experience of SIEM, Firewall, Cyber, ArcSight, LogRhythm, RSA etc. to join their team in Warrington on a rolling contract basis.
We are recruiting for various levels of SOC Engineers with experience in a variety of SIEM tools to work in a multiple customer support SOC Centre in Warrington.
The SIEM Analyst is responsible for the security analysis, incident classification and incident response actions including notification and alerting. Monitors for possible security incidents, using knowledge of attack types and standard protocol behaviour to classify incidents, comment, and provide advice on mitigation or remedial actions to the client.
- Monitoring client security infrastructure, identifying and reporting Real Time attacks and vulnerabilities on the client network.
- Identification of incidents and subsequent analysis and investigation to determine their severity and the response required.
- Ensure that incidents are correctly reported and documented in accordance with government policy and procedures.
- Be prepared to provide a Technical Escalation Point during security incidents, establishing the extent of an attack, the business impacts, and advising on how best to contain the incident along with advice on systems hardening and mitigation measures to prevent a re-occurrence.
- Maintain a keen understanding of evolving threats and vulnerabilities to ensure the security of the client network.
- As required update Protective Monitoring/SOC documentation, processes and procedures and ensure currency.
- Provide on job training to develop junior members of the SOC team.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.