|Job Title:||Skype for Business Enterprise Voice Lead Architect/Consultant|
|Location:||Amsterdam, North Holland|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||11 days ago|
Skype for Business Enterprise Voice Lead Architect/Consultant is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 6 months rolling contract, to be based in Amsterdam, Netherlands with home working. The successful applicant will have demonstrable experience of leading global scale Skype for Business Enterprise Voice solutions.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- The successful applicant with be a Lead Architect/Principal Consultant with a strong vertical in leading global scale Skype for Business Enterprise Voice solutions.
- Must have Skype for Business Enterprise Voice
- The successful applicant will have as many of the following technologies as possible: Skype for Business, Exchange server, Enterprise voice, Microsoft teams, including advanced configurations for direct routing , Complex Skype voice solutions, Office 365, IP PBX, Session Border Control (SBC), Audiocodes and Ribbon (Sonus), MCSE Productivity, Lync, VoIP, PBX
- Pre-sales and post-sales optimisation solution assurance. Owning all related technical pre-sales activities including assessing customer's current environment through various capacity planning & monitoring activities, solution sizing activities, producing complex solution designs in line with Microsoft and Audiocodes (Or other SBC) best practises, producing solution configurations / Bill of materials, scoping professional services engagements, producing presales documentations such as solution proposals & Statements of Works etc.
- Must have client facing lead architecture experience, with proven skills in designing and implementing Microsoft traditional and cloud infrastructure platforms to either large-scale private or public sector organisations.
- Designing complex global Skype Voice solutions is critical
- Experience of migrating from previous versions or third-party systems
- Solid experience in architecting & consulting experience in the context of a services organisation, such as large system integrators
- The successful applicant will have an in-depth understanding of all levels of a Skype for Business Enterprise Voice deployments, in order to successfully articulate solutions at all levels
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassandrebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Transformation People Services Lead
Location: Berkshire, England
Data Governance Manager/Senior Business Analyst
Location: South East England, England
Windows 10 Architect - Managed Workplace
Location: England, England
SIEM (LogRhythm) Architect - Basingstoke - Security Cleared
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Bid Solution Architect - Permanent - Security Clearance
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire