Our client is currently seeking a Site Valuer to join their team, experience within mobile telecoms environment is essential.
As the lead valuer, this role will build on your knowledge of compulsory purchase with responsibility for valuing sites and becoming the subject matter expert as the Electronic Communication Code (ECC)
This new role forms a key player in a small and new specialized team, advising suppliers upon the acquisition of telecom installation sites under the reformed ECC, development of strategy as custom and practice evolves and, in all probability, test cases in the Land Chambers.
- Carry out site valuations on all ECC sites.
- Assist suppliers/internal Regional Estates Managers in their Code dealings on the valuation principles of the ECC, and, if required manage the negotiations with landlords for improved /altered site rights whilst maintaining full compliance with statutory requirements of the Code.
- Negotiating the best possible outcome for the business and supporting the acquisition/occupational renewal programmes.
- To assess advice from and provide advice to external suppliers in respect of the valuation aspects of property acquisition and provide advice to internal teams for valuation aspects of the renewal of existing occupations and code related activities e.g. access/rights/agreements
- To prepare recommendations to the business in respect of proposed acquisitions/renewal of occupational rights under the ECC.
- Broad experience of Commercial Property valuation across all property types in the UK
- Relevant demonstrable experience within the Telecoms Industry managing/acquiring operational sites
- Must have demonstrable compulsory purchase valuation experience and wider property valuation experience
- BSc or higher in a property related field e.g. BSc Estate Management or equivalent vocational experience gained through surveying background with property experience
- Good working knowledge i.e. process/procedure/timescales of using compulsory purchase powers (or equivalent e.g. Water Industry)
- Experience of preparing/assessing estimates for compensation payable by the acquirer working with internal /external parties
- General experience of Law of Property, including landlord and tenant legislation (1954 Act in particular),
- Experience in preparing clear and concise advice to the business on technical valuation aspects.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Programme Manager / Consultant - Back office systems (Telecoms)
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive daily rate
Performance Acceptance Manager
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Subscriber Management Design Engineer - SDM
Location: Berkshire, England
Cisco Deployment Engineer - Cisco - Derry - SC Cleared
Location: Northern Ireland, Northern Ireland
.NET Developer - .Net - Full Stack - Swindon / Central London
Location: London, England
Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum + Excellent Benefits