|Job Title:||Site Solution Designer|
|Contact Name:||Caroline Kennedy|
|Job Published:||6 days ago|
Site Solution Designer
Hybrid Working (Home & Reading Office)
We are looking for a Site Solution Designer to support us in driving good cost-effective design on specific sites and feeding in any product, guidance or Process developments to achieve that goal. The successful Site Solution Designer will have strong telecommunications industry experience and will have the expertise to manage 3rd party suppliers to ensure that the solutions meet the required standards.
Responsibilities of the Site Solution Designer include:
- Review Output of the Design Options Report and Design Feasibility Report and create site specific Design Instruction.
- Be a strong advocate for Health and Safety and Quality. Work with the Design team to identify best practice for Health and Safety.
- Ensure that the solutions offered by the 3rd party suppliers providers meet the requirements and should they not ensure there is a clearly documented rationale as to why the chosen solution has been selected
- Liaise with our Design, Acquisition and Deployment teams.
- Work with the 3rd party suppliers and provide design feedback, resolve Design queries.
- Liaise with shareholder Radio Planners and resolve queries to ensure satisfactory designs
- Review RF compliance including Pro X5 documentation as required to ensure all sites achieve RF compliant solutions
- Review/approve drawings on behalf of us
- Track approvers reviews and chase if out of SLA
- Ensuring the designs comply with our documentation and reflect the version of TD30001 that they were instructed on. Ensure the site is designed in a cost-effective way.
The successful Site Solution Designer will have:
- Design experience in general telecoms infrastructure with an operator, MSP or Designer/PC.
- Experience of motivating and managing outsourced Suppliers.
- Ability to interpret and author documentation to a good standard.
- Well-rounded site design experience
- Experience in managing shareholder queries
- Strong interpersonal skills.
To apply for the Site Solution Designer please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.