Site Engineer/Data Centre Engineer - Permanent - London
- Knowledge of data installations and terminations
- Experience in fibre and copper cabling
- Understanding of health and safety
A large international IT company is looking for a Site Engineer/Data Centre Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a great company and develop your knowledge.
You will be expected to work the below shift pattern:
Shift pattern - 8 week rotation
Mostly: 8.30am - 5.30pm
1 week in 8: 7pm - 7am (12 hours)
1 week in 8: Weekend 12 hours
Occasional: 7am-4.30pm or 10am-7pm
You will be expected to provide technical, preventative maintenance, repairs, installation and customer service support in order to adhere to agreed SLAs with clients and to maximise client satisfaction.
You will provide service delivery of Value Added Services and executing on-site technical requests on behalf of customers.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Acting as first point of contact for ECSC for technical requests
- Troubleshooting and fixing cross connect issues
- Installation of customer equipment in line with specifications
- Responding to tickets with agreed SLAs
- Installing and testing Cross Connects
- Installation of pre-cabling
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.