Site Design Engineer (Passive & Active Mobile Telecoms Base Stations)
12 Month Contract - London & Newbury
I am currently recruiting for a Mobile Telecoms Site Design Engineer with design & build knowledge of passive and active mobile telecommunications sites. This is an initial 12 month contract based in Central London with travel to customer site in Newbury.
As Site Design Engineer you will need to have knowledge of the telecommunications base stations and associated equipment as you will be responsible for site reviews, site solution designs, GA & DD drawing review and will be act as the SME on passive and active designs in order to meet customer requirements.
- Experience working in engineering teams on Turn Key RAN rollouts covering the work areas of Civil / Passive Design & Construction and Site Engineering to support equipment installation
- Knowledge of product and procedures within the Work Areas
- Site Engineering experience including Base Station Designing, Site Survey, material specification & Site documentation production
- Knowledge and experience of relevant OHS & CDM statutory regulations
- IT Skills - MS Office & AutoCAD
- Site design experience within mobile telecoms
- Trained and certified for Working at Heights (Rooftop), medical clearance, RF Awareness and First Aid
If you are interested in this opportunity and have the relevant Mobile Telecoms site design experience, please submit your CV on line alternatively send directly to Salome.Maybanks @ projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.