Site and Property & Acquisition Consultant
About The Company
My client are one of the leading network, telecommunications and mobile technology companies in the world. They are looking for an experienced Site and Property & Acquisition Consultant to join their Site and Properly & Acquisition Team.
About The Role
In this role, you will be responsible for relation management, contract management, (re-)negotiations of contractual issues and expansions. As well as maintaining their existing contracts and extending them via a good relationship with their Single Site and one or more Multi Site Landlords. You will also be expected to solve Trouble tickets and guarantee access/availability on sites when required.
The Site Account manager Property & Acquisition has the lead and is responsible for all communications towards landlords of network locations within the Network Deployment department. Will be expected to work and make decisions independently in order to acquire or maintain a network location. They will be provided with clear legal and financial boundaries in order to do so.
- Accurate administration (workflow and equipment) within Configuration management databases
- Cooperate with third parties to a satisfactory level (including construction partners, acquisition parties, Landlords, OLO's etc.)
- Account management of existing network locations in order to minimize landlord issues and have a minimum churn of these network locations.
- Negotiate termination of lease contract (dismantling projects), event sites (COW), additional equipment
Skills & Experience Required
They are ideally looking for someone who has spent at least two years in similar function or industry (e.g. in real estate and or at other operators etc.).
- HBO (or related experience)
- Being able to work in a dynamic technical project environment
- Pro-active, initiative, accuracy and team spirit
- Good communication skills, able to address and convince owners of prospect network locations to cooperate (cold canvassing)
- Fluency in Dutch and English is required, strong verbal and written communication is essential
- Good planning and organizational skills (be able to work independently)
- Be able to work under time pressure and handle deadlines and targets
If you are interested in this opportunity then please apply and I will aim to get back with 48 hours. Alternatively, you can contact me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.