Site Access Negotiator
Initial 3 month contract
Based in Berkshire
We are currently seeking a talented Site Access Negotiator to join our leading telecoms client based in Berkshire.
Have you had any experience building relationships with customers over the phone in the past?
Any good examples of where you have had to deal with challenging situations without much guidance?
Are you proficient on MS Excel? i.e. Pivot tables, graphs and V look-ups?
If your answer to all three questions is yes then this could be the role for you!
- Reading leases and the correct interpretation of legal rights of access.
- Reading, assessing and improving the site access details on Sitenet.
- Coordination and interfacing with internal teams and Third Party Suppliers
- Assist with the development of negotiation guidelines and communications with Landlords to improve & document site access arrangements and legal rights.
- Undertake negotiations with Landlords to understand access issues & secure improved site access arrangements and legal rights with support from Site Access Manager.
- Prioritise workload to improve access processes and rights on the priority Golden, Hub & Unique sites
- Amend standard letter templates to create site-specific communications to landlords.
- Assessing, seeking approval for and documenting any financial settlements required in order to achieve access improvements with support from Site Access Manager
- Report on progress, successes and failures in an appropriate manner using Excel, Access & Powerpoint
- Be proactive with recommending changes to process or guidelines to achieve success
- Support Site Access Team with daily Excel & Access routine tasks
Knowledge and Experience Required:
- Ability to communicate on many levels
- Negotiation experience and skills
- Good organisational skills and experience
- Ability to read lease documentation and extract important, relevant information.
- Ability to negotiate within the terms of a contract/understanding the terms of a contract
- Positive customer service mindset: previous experience of working in a customer/supplier centric environment
- Worked in cross-functional team environment
- Worked with all levels of management
- Advanced Excel & Access skills to be able to provide charts, pivot tables and look-ups and to easily amend and update databases
If you would like to apply for the role, please send your CV to Rachel.Hart@projectpeople.com
Suitable candidates will be contacted before shortlisting.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Legal Counsel - In-House - Commercial Property / Real Estate
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive salary + benefits
Cisco Deployment Engineer - Cisco - Derry - SC Cleared
Location: Northern Ireland, Northern Ireland
Commercial Product Owner (B2C) - Contract - Berkshire
Location: Berkshire, England
Performance Acceptance Manager
Location: Berkshire, England