- Talking to Landlords and Landlord agents over the phone negotiating access terms for engineers to enter mobile phone cell sites
- Identify sites where access is insufficient or access arrangements maybe different.
- Read and review legal agreements for the sites.
- Resolve site access issues, enforce legal legal rights for access when necessary.
- Producing letters to landlords
- Report on progress, success and failures using excel, access and PowerPoint.
*** Telecoms background is not required***
- Excellent communication skills.
- Advanced Excel & Access skills - to be able to provide charts, pivot tables and Vlookup and to easily amend and update databases
- PowerPoint skills
Negotiation skills, site access negotiations in other roles, knowledge to interpret telecoms legal agreement rights
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.