|Job Title:||Site Access Management Coordinator - Property/Estate/Excel|
|Contact Name:||Richard Gallagher|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
Site Access Management Coordinator - Property/Estate/Excel
A great opportunity has arisen for someone looking to progress their early career, with a fantastic client in the Reading area. Our client is looking for a Site Access Management Coordinator, with some experience around Property/Estates and the ability to use Excel / MS Office to an intermediate/advanced level.
This will be a permanent opportunity and the successful candidate will be undertaking access and estates management activities for the client accounts. You will have the ability to develop your role and extend your estates management experience.
- Deliver key deliverables as directed by the client account remit
- Manage a case load of site access and estates issues
- Responding to enquiries from internal & external clients including liaison with landlords and tenants
- Actively working with the Surveyors on the nominated client accounts
- Dealing with Lease queries, boundary disputes
- Preparing summaries for legal documentation
- Assisting with renewals of licenses and permits and helping to manage the relevant portfolio
- Analysing and manipulating data from client database / portal
- Dealing with applications for landlords consents, with reference to lease conditions, liaison with external consultants and solicitors where necessary
- A point of contact in respect of property issues and projects for the Client
- Preparation of Client reports on a regular basis in accordance with Client requests both ad hoc and structured
- Ensure delivery of service by generating effective working relationships with other members of the team
In order to apply for the role, please send your most recent CV to Richard.email@example.com and your application will be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.