A Site Access Management Coordinator is required by a global property organisation.
The Site Access Management Coordinator main responsibility will be undertaking access and estates management activities for the client accounts. You will have the ability to develop your role and extend your estates management experience.
The Site Access Management Coordinator will manage a case load of site access and estates issues not limited to but including:
- Site access procedure confirmation and supply and adherence to lease obligations
- Review of existing data sets and confirmation of up-to-date access details
- Lease reading and assessment of access rights and other core elements
- Liaising with landlords and tenants to confirm access process
- Working closely with both Surveyors and the finance team
- Multi tasking to raise legal and case instructions to third party contractors, request invoices' and process with the relevant teams
- Responding to enquiries from internal & external clients including liaison with landlords and tenants
- Actively working with the Surveyors on the nominated client account(s)
- Dealing with Lease queries, boundary disputes
- Preparing summaries for legal documentation
- Assisting with renewals of licenses and permits and helping to manage the relevant portfolio
- Analysing and manipulating data from client databases.
- Dealing with applications for landlords consents, with reference to lease conditions, liaison with external consultants and solicitors where necessary
- A point of contact in respect of property issues and projects for the Client
- Preparation of Client reports on a regular basis in accordance with Client requests both ad hoc and structured.
- Ensure delivery of service by generating effective working relationships with other members of the team.
Candidates will have carried out a project support or administrative role within a similar environment. Have the ability to demonstration of good time management and multi-tasking. Experience at trouble shooting and dispute resolution.
- Proficient in the use of MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Able to manipulate large files of data on excel
- Proficient in drafting emails and correspondence in a formal manner
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.