Site Access Delivery Manager
The Property Department is responsible for the estate management and implementation of property and planning strategies across the shared and unilateral network property of both companies and to ensure Suppliers adhere to agreed guidelines when undertaking work or upgrades on the network property estate.
You will join the Site Access Team and support the delivery of improved access arrangements to the company's portfolio of sites and also support their At Risk sites and the end to end delivery of alternative site solutions and/or replacement site coverage within timescales to minimise the impact and ensure no loss in coverage.
- Identify sites where access rights are insufficient and/or where physical access arrangements differ from our legal rights.
- Negotiate directly with our Landlords and Landlord's Agents to improve site access rights and arrangements.
- Liaise directly with our Landlords and Landlord's Agents to enforce our legal rights
- Interface with and coordinate the company's internal teams, Operational Suppliers and Third-Party Vendors to identify and resolve reactive site access issues and access failures
- Preparing ad hoc business case for spending on Site Specific Improvements. Site Access improvements (new track, new gate) help unblock any non 24/7 site access sites and allow them to meet ESN's strict emergency access requirement of 2 hours. The improvements can also help with the deployment of power resilience work e.g. Tower to Site or Fixed generators.
- Support the development of strategies for improving site access arrangements.
- Good Project & Contract Management experience telecommunications infrastructure roll out
- Ability to communicate on many levels
- Good organisational skills and experience
- Ability to read documentation and extract important, relevant information.
- Positive customer service mind-set
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.