|Job Title:||SIEM Architect - LogRhythm - SIEM - Basingstoke - Permanent|
|Salary:||£68000 - £73000 per annum + Bonus, Car Allowance, Private H Care|
|REF:||FJS - SIEM Arc1_1537528925|
|Contact Name:||Patrick McNamara|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
SIEM Architect - LogRhythm - SIEM - Basingstoke - Permanent
Are you an experienced Solution Architect with excellent exposure in designing the proposition and utilisation of SIEM technologies within a successful Bid Team? If so please apply for a brand new contract position for a major IT service and technology provider based in Basingstoke.
You will work closely with the Sales and Offerings teams to produce bid collateral on a wide variety of bids and tenders which vary in size and complexity. Working alongside a team of dedicated professionals, you will be driven to provide better, faster, more effective solutions. This is a fast paced environment where you will have the chance to grow and build upon your existing knowledge and ability. You will work with the latest technology offering ground breaking solutions to everyday problems.
You will ideally have the following skillset:
- Client-facing skills at senior-level discussion, with the ability to communicate ideas and thoughts to senior executives.
- Possess SC Clearance or have the ability to achieve it (UK Passport Holder and resident in the UK for over 5 years)
- A detailed knowledge of the Infrastructure Design Methodology.
- Self-motivating, objective setting, and strong leadership skills.
- Negotiating, bringing consensus, with previous experience of running technical workshops.
- Written communications - clear technical writing and presentation.
- Excellent design experience in proposing and utilising SIEM technologies including LogRhythm.
- Core infrastructure solutions delivery which combine both physical and virtual server implementations, throughout the design and implementation lifecycle. Knowledge of security standards, processes and application of security enforcing measures.
- Broad knowledge of Cyber tools such as NIPS, FPC, vulnerability assessment, computer forensics etc.
- Broad knowledge of Microsoft platform technologies.
- SNMP, Syslog, knowledge and understanding.
Our client is offering an excellent salary for this position together with a generous bonus, car allowance and private medical cover. A healthy respect for the work life balance rounds off an exceptional opportunity with a trusted global employer.
Please respond to this advert with an up to date version of your CV - alternatively please contact Patrick McNamara directly on (0117) 9087000 - email@example.com for more information regarding the role and to initiate a formal application.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
IT Systems Administrator - Permanent - Berkshire
Location: Berkshire, England
Pricing/Purchasing Analyst (Travel) - Permanent - Oxfordshire
Location: Oxfordshire, England
Network Architect (SC clearance)
Location: North West England, England
Salary: Market rates
BI Systems Developer - Permanent - Theale, Berkshire
Location: Berkshire, England
Application Architect - .Net - Azure - Dublin
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland