Shift Production Operator
Our client is a leading global ICT infrastructure solutions provider who is currently building a brand new world class cleanroom with advanced tools and the skilled team.
Ipswich Research Centre is developing leading edge optoelectronic devices for the next generation of communications networks. Being the only III-V fabrication facility client continues to invest on Ipswich R&D centre based at Adastral Park near Ipswich, Suffolk, UK, with significant links to facilities in Santa Clara, USA and Wuhan, Shenzhen, China, to build in-house optoelectronics capability like data centre, high end routers, DWDM system, access network, 5G wireless infrastructure.
The Operators role is to be part a Technical team delivering design, projects and products to customers within set parameters and time frames.
The role is based within clean room and laboratory conditions where tasks will follow documented instructions and specifications in an ISO9001 controlled environment.
- Processing material through a range of hi-tech fabrication, test and validation tools that produce advanced optoelectronic research components. These processes will operate under either Engineering or Production control with the appropriate support and training provided.
- The role holder will uphold rigorous: Safety, Quality and Environmental standards to ensure safe and efficient working practices.
- The role holder will learn, understand and follow controlled documented standards of Operating Procedure, equipment set-up use and maintenance.
Demonstrable experience of working in a technical environment, with excellent attention to detail and manual dexterity. Proven ability to follow design drawings and specifications, recording process data as required
Demonstrable relevant experience in device fabrication in some of the following; Photolithography, wet etching, RIE etching, metal and dielectric deposition, wafer thinning, cleaving and dicing, facet coating, die and wire bonding, validation & reliability packaging and testing.
- Able to work calmly under pressure to tight deadlines with attention to detail.
- Proactive and innovative team player who is also capable of working as part of a team or independently.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills: displaying a positive approach to new ideas, flexibility and driving continuous improvement.
- Supportive of the company culture and ethos. Ability to work both days and shift pattern work.
If you are interested in applying, please discuss further details with Heaven on 0793 167 2182 or send your latest CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.