|Job Title:||SharePoint Developer/SharePoint Consultant|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
SharePoint Developer/SharePoint Consultant is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 4 months rolling contract, to be based in Edinburgh, Scotland.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Familiarity with SharePoint 2013 / SharePoint 2016 On premis / SharePoint O365
- Strong practical experience in the use of PowerShell.
- Experience taking requirements, developing requirements and designs and implementing a final SharePoint solution
- Practical experience of the software development lifecycle and familiarity with continuous integration
- Experience of SQL and RDBMS technologies, including MS SQL Server.
- Experience of working in Agile project deliveries
- Central Administration
- Hands on experience of installing and, configuring SharePoint, including the development and deployment of custom SharePoint solutions using CSOM and Provider Hosted Apps
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.