|Job Title:||Sharepoint Developer/Administrator|
|Location:||Belfast, County Antrim|
|Contact Name:||Elizabeth Gilpin|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
Sharepoint Developer/Administrator. Belfast, N.Ireland. Contract Role.
Sharepoint developer/administrator required to work on a contract basis to be based in Northern Ireland in Belfast or Derry. Practical SharePoint Online product experience configuring, administration, development and deploying solutions
- Experience of developing SharePoint sites / pages
- Good front end/CSS skills and experience
- Experience of integrating SharePoint online with third party applications - using CSOM, JSOM, API etc.
- Strong knowledge of SharePoint Application models
- Strong practical knowledge of SharePoint Search Service, User Profile Service and other Service Applications
- Strong practical experience in the use of PowerShell.
- Experience of undertaking SharePoint BAU Admin activities
- Experience taking requirements and generating designs and implementing a final solution
- Experience developing SharePoint web parts, site templates, content types
- Ability to work intuitively, along or as part of a team environment
- Strong organisation skills and ability to prioritise, plan and multitask work assignments
- Task ownership and ability to work within deadlines / time lines and budgets
- Willing to travel to client sites.
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.