|Job Title:||SharePoint Developer (Sharepoint 2013/Office 365)|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
SharePoint Developer (Sharepoint 2013/Office 365) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 3 months rolling contract, to be based in Edinburgh, Scotland.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Experience of design, implementation and configuration of SharePoint platforms, including:
- Familiarity with SharePoint 2013 / SharePoint 2016 / O365 Product
- Practical SharePoint Development experience to include
- Strong practical experience in the use of PowerShell.
- Experience taking requirements, developing requirements and designs and implementing a final solution
- High and Low level design experience
- Experience in writing detailed technical implementation plans / release notes
- Ability to work intuitively, along or as part of a team environment
- Practical experience of the software development lifecycle and familiarity with continuous integration
- Experience of SQL and RDBMS technologies, which must include MS SQL Server.
- Willing to undergo Security Clearances as requested.
- Strong organisation skills and ability to prioritise, plan and multitask work assignments
- Task ownership and ability to work within deadlines / timelines and budgets
- Experience of working in Agile project deliveries
- Able to demonstrate experience of being the applications solution lead on at least one major project / bid.
- SharePoint 2013 / 2016 On premise solutions
- SharePoint O365 solutions
- Design, configuration and development of applications and development
- Central Administration
- Service Applications configuration, installation, troubleshooting
- hands on experience of installing and, configuring SharePoint, including the development and deployment of custom SharePoint solutions using CSOM and Provider Hosted Apps
- Development Add-Ins, composed looks, workflows and the use of Remote Provisioning.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Location: London, England
Salary: Daily Rate
Location: Bristol, England
Location: London, England
First/Second Line Support / Operations Centre Technician
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Salary: Up to £12 per hour