SharePoint Developer (F/M)
We are currently looking for a SharePoint Developer for one of the European Institutions based in Brussels.
In view to the current and new IT developments, we are looking to obtain the services of a skilled SharePoint Developer, for the analysis, design, and development of applications based on Microsoft SharePoint 2010/2013.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Fluent in English, French is a plus
- Minimum 3 years of experience with developing web applications (Intranets, Portals, etc.), in particular experience based on Microsoft SharePoint Platform (2007, 2010 and 2013).
- You are dynamic, pragmatic, open-minded; problem solving oriented and you are used to work in a multi-lingual environment
- You have excellent communication skills and you can write complex documents
Your knowledge & experience:
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Platform services and tools (Sites, Communities, Content, Search, Insights, Composites - workflows, collaboration, Wikis - SharePoint Designer 2010, etc), of SharePoint 2010, 2013 and SharePoint designer 2010, 2013
- Very good knowledge of .NET Framework (VB.NET and/or C#);
- Good knowledge of ASP.NET, Visual Studio 2010 and relevant frameworks;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft SQL Database Management System;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft IIS;
- Development and integration of technological components;
- Experience in analyzing and implementation user requirements;
- Prototyping and elaboration of test programs;
- Writing of technical documentation (including user requirements) following the standards and methodologies established by the Contracting Authority;
- Assistance with deployment and configuration of the system;
We offer the opportunity to work in a fast growing and dynamic team on challenging national and international projects in different industries. We also offer the opportunity to continuously deepen your knowledge and to further develop your personal competencies.
Role open for both employee and freelance contract!
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.