Project People are recruiting for a Set-Top-Box Marketing Manager to work for a global communications company i Reading. Reporting into a Digital Product Director, your main responsibilities in this role will be made up of, but not be restricted to, the following:
- The development of product positioning and messaging in order to differentiate products in the market.
- Develop STB product road maps and marketing strategy that sits within organisational objectives.
- Develop the charter of STB projects within Europe.
- Create and maintain a deep insight into the current STB market within Europe, as well as maintaining knowledge on market trends with regards to service providers, content providers, Telecoms, MSO's and key STB organisations.
- Develop insight on STB competitors.
- Sales enablement; communicate the value proposition of products to the sales team, as well as developing sales tools to support the sales process.
- Product launches; planning the launch of new products and releases.
- Manage implementation of launch plans.
- Market intelligence; be an expert on buyers, and develop key insight into key buyers purchasing criteria.
- Solid and notable Set-top-box product marketing experience, with some experience gained in a field facing role.
- Previous experience working with STB products.
- M-PEG4 and DRM standards knowledge.
- Knowledge of relevant SoC solutions.
- Knowledge of IPTV, DVB, STB middle ware, as well as some of the following: DOCSIS, CAS, DRM, RDK, HBBTV, Android TV, Cloud DVR, Linux.
- Great communication skills.
- Business orientated and commercially aware.
- Strong knowledge of the telecommunications and video industries.
- Fluent English language skills.
Project People Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.