Great contract opportunity open for a ServiceNow Senior Presales Architect with strong PreSales/Bid experience to come onboard and work for a market leading global IT Company based at the client site closest to your home location. The option of hoke working with travel to the closes client site is open as well. Competitive rates on offer. This will be a three month rolling contract position.
This will suite an energetic and enthusiastic ServiceNow Pre-Sales Consultant with solid Delivery and Pre-Sales skills.As a ServiceNow Pre-Sales Architect you will lead complex opportunities and tenders as well as direct customer opportunities, maximising profitability while controlling the solution integrity
- Client facing - determine their technical and business requirements ensuring that all necessary information is collated prior to producing a solution
- Produce compelling sales proposals/commercial and technical documentation outlining the cost savings and business benefits to clients of using ServiceNow
- Assume responsibility for running a solution bid team, where relevant Interfacing with the implementation / project team, articulating customer requirements, to ensure a smooth transition from Sale to Delivery
- Ability to demonstrate ServiceNow products and technologies effectively to audiences of varied technical knowledge
- Provide technical solutions, including effort, costs, plans and RAID's
- Create and confidently deliver technical presentations internally and externally
- Deliver overview sessions on solutions and provide product support to the SaaS delivery practice
- Build productive relationships internally and externally fostering teamwork ethos
- Perform technical development for bespoke solutions as part of a design & development framework
- Commercially minded and able to understand business drivers and risks involved to the customer
- Sell technical solutions to the customer with professionalism and enthusiasm
- Worked in bid and pre sales environments with experience of large scale ServiceNow bids
- ServiceNow accreditations and certifications advantageos
- Experience of supporting a sales team to win new business in new and existing accounts
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the ServiceNow platform
- ServiceNow Implementation and/or consulting experience
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Pre-Sales Architect in ServiceNow and SaaS to deliver leading solutions to leading national and global organisations. Success will lead to further development and progression with the client
Flexible working opportunities open with the client and where possible accommodate the needs of staff with a flexible approach
to working hours and locations.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.